1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
1. Mix cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Whip cream with vanilla in a mixing bowl until soft peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
3. Spoon mixture into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Top with fresh fruit or cherry pie filling, if desired.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- no bake cake recipes philippines
- cheesecake recipe filipino style
- no bake cheesecake recipe philippines
- no bake cheesecake philippines
- graham recipe
- no bake cheesecake recipe
- no bake dessert recipes
- no bake tiramisu recipe philippines
- no bake desserts philippines
- no bake cheesecake